Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Orgo Chem! How I Love Thee Again!


Organic Chemistry and I have a love/hate relationship. One minute I am lamenting the class, and the next I am skipping down the street singing Stevie Wonder's "You Are the Sunshine of My Life."

I got an 80 on my exam. I know that doesn't seem like much to many of you. But an 80 on an exam that the class averaged a 70 on is not bad. And, I really should have gotten an 87, but I made 7 stupid, one point, mistakes that I will never do again.

I actually like the material and the challenge, but I am really ready to get my hands dirty in biology and human anatomy. Stuff that is tangeable and more applicable to my future career.

Two more exams to go. Can I eek out a B in this class?

1 comment:

Maya said...

congrats katie!!!! you are an ochem guru!