Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's the Little Things....

I have an addiction. It's pretty pathetic that it's gotten so out of hand lately, but admitting to it is always the first step.

I am obsessed with Hulu.com. It's like everything I ever dreamed the Internet could be. I can watch movies, TV shows, funny excerpts of my favorite comedies, all on a robust player that doesn't stop to buffer and plays short commercials without me having to use my fingers to hit, "Click to Continue." I can keep my arms snug and warm in bed and not move a muscle while hulu just plays away.

And, then, just when I think it couldn't get any better, I discovered the following is now available through Hulu...Buck Rogers

Somebody pinch me! Of course, you can also find reruns of St. Elsewhere.

What a country!

No comments: